Losing motivation is something we all struggle with. Motivation is the key to making progress, a crucial aspect of addiction treatment and recovery. Sometimes we need a boost to getting motivated and sticking with it. Here are 6 tips to finding motivation:
- Review your goals and what your working toward.
- You need to invest time to maintain motivation.
- Vent to a supportive friend.
- Look for activities that excite and inspire you.
- Get out of your daily routine and try something different.
- Seek out a mastermind group or start your own.
Click here to read the full article written by Shawn Doyle for Huffington Post.