If you feel the stress coming on as things start to pile up, little tweaks to your attitude and routine can make a big difference. Next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, try these small, mindful acts to keep the stress at bay.
- Celebrate your successes and linger in contentment. It might be easy to feel overwhelmed by what you have ahead, but give yourself a pat on the back for what you’ve already accomplished.
- Observe your thoughts and map your emotions.
- Give freely to others, in whatever capacity available to you.
- Enjoy a meal with no distractions and be present with every bite.
- Enjoy humor and laughter to keep stress levels down. Laughter certainly has a big effect on stress and also on your immunity.
Click here to read the full article for HuffPost Healthy Living.